9 Cleaning Tips Before Selling Your Home
Moving out or moving in? Cleaning is an important part of that process!
From ceiling fans to baseboards there is so much to clean when you’re moving out. We want to help make the process as easy as possible, so we made a checklist of everything you should keep in mind while cleaning.
Just one less thing you need to keep track of!
1. Remove nails and cover up holes
2. Spray and wipe the inside of the refrigerator with soapy waters
3. Dust cabinets and wipe them down
4. Thoroughly clean the stove and oven
5. Spray and wipe down sinks
6. Scrub showers and tubs with cleaning solution
7. Dust ceiling fans
8. Wash the windows including wiping down the window sills
9. Sweep, mop, and vacuum floors, remove stains from carpet, and wipe baseboards
Ready to sell your home?
Get an updated value of your home through us. Do not let an online guesstimate determine how much your home is worth.
Want to read more of our blog?
We post new content about real estate, listings currently on the market, and housing tips each week!